Position SnapshotLocation: Multiple Locations (East and Southern Region)
Qualification: A relevant completed Bachelor Degree
Closing Date: 15 November 2020
Position SummaryThe Nestlé Graduate Programme is now open for applications and we are looking for the next potential young talent to join our ESAR team. Covering 23 countries in East and Southern Africa, from Eritrea to South Africa, Mauritius to Namibia the Graduate programme is a great way for young graduates to kickstart their career with the number 1 leading FMCG company in the world with an opportunity to be based in multiple locations across our region.
Applying for a Graduate Programme
- Step 1: Before you can apply for the program, please ensure that you meet all the criteria.
- Step 2: Complete the Talent Games on the following link This game can be played on both mobile & desktop, so please feel free to use the medium you are most comfortable with.
- Step 3: Once you've applied & played Talent Games, we'll email a confirmation of receipt. Our Talent Acquisition Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
A day in the life of...A Graduate at Nestlé……..
The Graduate Programme is a highly sought-after programme that sees in excess of over 6000 applications per year. Graduates are taken through an 18 months rotational development programme that introduces the working world of Nestlé, as well as a strong foundation for further development.
- The programme provides a broader understanding of the business allowing you to gain exposure in your field of study making you more versatile
At Nestlé, we are continuously searching for the best Graduates to join our Nestle team and help us in achieving and maintaining our vision of being the "world's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company".
What will make you successful
- Successful completion of the gamification application game
- A relevant completed Bachelor Degree
- Over 65% academic average
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies
- A drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Passionate about our Brands
- Good with people interaction
- Great communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Fast learner
Be a force for good. Join Nestlé.
Applications close on 15 November 2020