Position SnapshotLocation: Lahore
Company: Nestlé Pakistan
Position SummaryDelight target consumers, build a strong brand and generate strong brand building results.
A day in the life of...
- Develop and update consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel for the brand and activate Brand essence
- Manage 60/40+ basket, packaging, NHW dashboard and CSV related activities of the brand
- Understand in store environment, contribute to category strategy, define desired relative price, provide recommendation to pricing and promotional strategy and propose SKUs for key channels and key customers
- Ensures consumer centricity, apply Innovation levers, contribute and execute Innovation pipeline, maintain vibrancy via relevant renovation for the brand
- Develop and execute strong, functionally aligned brand and ICP plan. Track and monitor the performance, health and strategic alignment. Understand business impact of PFME and TTS investment of the brand.
- Contribute to the development of OBPs and Big Ideas, engagement strategies and create attractive and rewarding brand experience. Work in partnership with communication agencies and ensure all brand communication contributes towards enhancing the company image of trusted NHW leader.
- Strictly abide by the WHO/ Local Code in the execution of their job
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in Marketing/Sales
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing or in other function ideally in Sales in FMCG company
- Experience of working in cross functional teams