- Location: Head Office, Esplugues del Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
- Company: Nestlé España S.A.
Position SummaryAs IT Data Manager, you will be the focal point in Iberian Region (Nestlé Spain and Nestle Portugal) for transactional and non-transactional Data Management, including the coordination of all data related activities in IT projects and ensuring that business and functional stakeholders apply on time and quality rules and standards defined by the Group.
A day in the life of...Data Conversion
- Evaluate impact of project portfolio in data ecosystem (e.g. data objects in scope, test & prod systems, workflows, data maintenance processes,…)
- Coordinate among all project team members (business, functions and IT) preparation and execution of Data Conversion activities per each project (data load strategy definition, data preparation, data loading, reconciliation, dual data maintenance)
- Be the key contact in Iberian Region for Market, local IS Team, Global and Regional Data teams
Business Excellence Data
- Be updated about Data Standards in Nestlé ecosystem (Nestlé data standards and external standards) and be accountable of its application on time and quality
- Support Nestlé entities, E2E's and business functions to reach lean master data processes
- Be proactive defining and implementing improvements to increase Data Quality and processes performance
- Liaise with GLOBE DS/DM Workstream and with Market Local Data Organization Team
- Be the key person in the Market in relation with Nestlé's data landscape, internal or external sources
- Participate in all projects where data is involved, providing key expertise in the collection of relevant data, coordinating all data related activities and move and transform this data as per analysis needs.
- Recommend and implement ways and processes to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
What will make you successful
- University Degree on Computer Engineering, Telecommunications or other Engineering field
- Strong knowledge on SAP data objects, and data engineering
- Minimum 4 years' experience in big multifunctional projects (M&A, SAP implementation, SAP version upgrade,...)
- Experience having worked with Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum,…)
- Excellent English skills (both written and speaking) communicating at different levels within the organization
- Fluent level of Spanish desired.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please remember to attach your updated CV or Linkedin profile in PDF so that we can assess your candidacy.