Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
Would you like to secure a quality internship for next summer before Christmas? Are you ready to gain real work experience with the world’s largest Consumer Goods Company, selling brands like Head & Shoulders, Gillette, Yes and Pampers? Are you motivated by challenging problems, real responsibility and winning, and want to set the path for your future career?
Then apply to Nordic Sales Summer Internship!
What does a job in sales look like?
Working in sales at P&G means getting your own multi-million pound business and budget to lead from day 1. That means working with great brands like Pampers, Fairy, Gillette and the UK's biggest grocery retailers. You will be the key contact for the business with your retailer and responsible for building and maintaining that relationship. You will build and design ideas, strategize using analytics and shopper insights, use your relationship and understanding of the market to sell, negotiate and execute your ideas.
What to Expect:
During your 10 week summer internship you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in sales at P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business projects and expected to dive straight in and take the lead. Each intern will receive coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
We will offer internships to our top candidates before Christmas.
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have ownership of your projects from the beginning and experience the impact you can have in our business early on.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager. This will enable you to grow in a multifunctional, diverse environment - developing your talents and ideas.
- A dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core of our company. We value every individual and encourage you to take initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us
- Full Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
What we look for
- Penultimate or final year students and graduates with strong academic results
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong Swedish and English verbal and written skills to business proficiency
- Passionate about pursuing a career at P&G after graduation
Good to Know
We are consistently recognised as a leading graduate employer, ranking in Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2020
Interviews will be held through mid-November to mid-December 2020.