As a subject matter expert, are you ready to enhance your analytical skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you interested in joining a firm where professional development and growth opportunities are a part of its corporate culture? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government clients through critical issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our team of Government Supply Chain & Network Operations specialists and play a key role in helping to transform the Government marketplace!
Work you’ll do
As a Specialist Master within our Supply Chain team, you will:
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of projects
- Leverage subject matter knowledge in the energy and power sector on engagements
- Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships
- Serve as a “Subject Matter Expert”, adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
- Display business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Identify opportunities for other Deloitte service offerings that can address client needs
- Supervises the work of team members and supports delivery teams and staff
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process
- Contribute to business development initiatives to grow the Supply Chain team and the Federal practice
- Manage resources on client projects
The TeamTransparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Government initiatives today. Deloitte’s Government practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Government practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Government marketplace.
Our team of talented and innovative Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations professionals provide expertise to our Federal clients in the areas of: Product Development, Supply Chain Strategy and Planning, Sourcing & Procurement, and Logistics & Distribution Operations projects. We help our clients improve and enhance their global operations to meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving business landscape. Join us, and play a key role in helping to design our clients’ roadmap to the future!
- Bachelor's degree from a accredited university
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience in the energy and power sectors
- 2+ years in a technical or functional lead role related to the energy sector
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree
- Project management experience
- Experience managing staff on multiple assignments
- Experience working with clients in multiple countries
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience managing client relationships
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20ARLCSPMKD006-EP