Pricing Manager - PDS North AmericaPricing Manager will directly report to the Vice President of Marketing and will be responsible for analysis of price trends, cost analytics, pricing models for bids, and creation of large project details. This position will engage across multiple departments encompassing several systems connected to the company's ERP.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Collaborate with sales, marketing, product, and IT management groups to develop pricing structures and tools.
Cooperate with pricing functions in the Global Group centers to analyze and implement best-practice pricing tools
- Lead projects introducing best practice pricing tools in our organization, coordinating internal and external resources, and establishing governance procedures for what we develop in our organization
Ownership of the different processes of setting and updating prices in our commercial systems, including maintaining cost bridge between ERP and CRM; analytic activity related to quoting
Responsibility to develop our capabilities for price tracking and price analysis as well as price maintenance in various systems, including equipment price changes, service parts price changes, labor rates, service rates and contract prices. Implement price changes within various tools
Participation in large project and Key Account bid process for Door Automation and Service; key areas of focus on building equipment listing, geography, parts discounts, etc.
Partnering with production on cost analysis for various activities, including paint, cladding, etc.
Initiate pricing for specific product lines within the organization
Participate in acquisition-based price/cost comparisons to determine synergies
- All other duties as assigned
Requirements: The successful Candidate will possess the following education, qualifications and experience:
- Three to Five years' experience in a similar role.
- Undergraduate degree required; Accounting/Finance/Business/Math
- Experience working with multiple worksites / remote groups
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, particularly Outlook, Excel, Skype
- ERP system experience; specifically BAAN
- Ability to solve problems, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a high degree of integrity and drive
- Comfortable learning new systems and operating within manual ERP
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Adapt to change with a positive attitude
- Customer service mentality
- Flexibility to work extended hours when necessary