This position is for early career individuals who have less than 2 years of professional work experience and who will receive a Master's degree during the current academic year or who received their degree within the last 18 months.
- **Please upload a copy of your most recent transcripts with your resume when applying to this requisition***
Finance is a strategic business partner throughout the organization, creating value by aligning with the businesses to Missile Systems Finance Organization has an opportunity available for a Financial Analyst in who will help provide support of program, functional, centralized planning organizations and accounting. Top candidates will raise the performance levels of those they work with by leveraging their knowledge to complete challenging and complex assignments in a team environment. Through timely and qualitative analysis, finance professionals are also expected to raise the performance of the business by providing the insight and information needed to make confident data-driven decisions.
- Master's degree in Business, Finance, Management, Economics, Math, or closely related field
- Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, & Word
- Eligibility to obtain a security clearance
- Analytical skills and the ability to become proficient with main-frame style business systems where vast amounts of data require mining and analysis
- Ability to work alone and on teams in a results oriented environment to develop solutions for complex problems that will gain desired outcomes.
- Internship or experience in a business management or finance role in a company environment
- Cumulative/overall GPA of 3.2 or higher
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens.
Location: This position is located in beautiful Tucson, AZ. Tucson is a community with a growing metropolitan region. Surrounded by beautiful mountains, colorful cacti, and some unique wildlife, Tucson is recognized as one of America’s 10 best small cities. Tucson’s fantastic weather lets residents enjoy the outdoors year-round.
- Student Loan Repayment Contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Educational Assistance
- 9/80 work schedule – Every other Friday off
- Onsite Wellness Program – Health Screenings/Flu Shots
- 401K – Savings & Investment Plan
- Paid Time Off
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.