Management Events brings together top-level executives and solution providers, providing high value to both parties. Our concept attracts 20000 visionary leaders to our events in 15 countries. Before the pandemic, we organized exclusive business conferences all over Europe. In May, we shifted to the digital spectrum and started to perfect our virtual events. This new service is well received which is the reason we are looking for new members of the sales team!
As a B2B Account Manager you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z – from prospecting to closing the deals – both new business and relationship management.
Your daily work is about bringing the Management Events message across to sales and marketing decision makers mainly within the tech and consultancy space. You make them aware of the benefits of using our virtual events to build sales pipeline and increase awareness in their most desired customer target groups. In this position you build both your own and your customers’ success on a daily basis.Of course you will be able to go to our live events once the corona regulations allows us. Untill then, you will play a big role in expanding our virtual concept.
Who are we looking for?
- We’re looking for socially equipped, energetic team players who are recent graduates or who already have 1-3 years experience in B2B sales.
- You are fluent in Swedish or Norwegian language
- You are familiar working with set targets for both activities and results.
- You still get the kicks of calling the prospect for the first time, and at the same time customer relationship building is your forte as well.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- In the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you to a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ – and many more.
- Future career opportunities are diverse, high performers can fast track to new responsibilities, both managerial and specialist positions.
- Your rewarding is a combination of base salary and monthly commissions based on each deal you bring in plus a quarterly bonus when reaching your set sales quota.
- Every year we have special incentive trips to best performing individuals – the Millionaires Club – and teams who reach their fall season targets.
- What is it like to work with us? Our International Family warmly welcomes you to join!
Sounds interesting? We are looking forward to hear from you!
For further information, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist – Rico Habraken (firstname.lastname@example.org)