Culture and Engagement Advisor
- Country: UK
- Location: London
- Job ID: 10418
- Area of Interest: Human Resources
- Department: Corporate HR (UK1)
- Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Job DescriptionBringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
Become part of the Team
You will design and manage activities to support PA’s culture and engagement strategy, with a specific focus on building diversity and inclusion, employee wellbeing and overall engagement. This role is global in scope and reports to the Global Head of Culture & Engagement.
At PA we ask our people for their ideas, expertise and commitment. In return we offer stimulating work that improves people’s lives, opportunities to learn from brilliant people and a supportive culture where they can thrive. Our culture and engagement strategy is about making this experience a reality for more of our people, more of the time. This role will be accountable for the coordination, design and delivery of people change projects that help us to get there. With a specific focus on supporting our diversity and inclusion and wellbeing agendas, as well as supporting areas of the business with their local engagement planning, this individual will play a pivotal role in making PA an even better place to work.
Inclusion & Diversity: support the design, development and delivery of PA's global Inclusion & Diversity strategy. Includes:
- Lead the coordination of PA’s three growing Diversity Networks (Pride, BAME, Women’s Network) acting as an ‘enabler’ for their activities, seeking further support when required to meet their deliverables and aligning agendas with corporate priorities.
- Support and lead the delivery of specific projects that support a more diverse and inclusive PA and work with internal stakeholders to embed D&I considerations into key employee life touchpoints.
- Manage the coordination of PA’s signature mentoring initiatives, including Mentoring Circles, working with key internal stakeholders to keep plans on track.
- Manage and maintain the Group Diversity & Inclusion plan, tracking progress against key milestones and communicating firm-wide progress.
Wellbeing: lead PA’s wellbeing and mental health agenda. Includes:
- Manage PA’s Network of Wellbeing Champions and Mental Health First Aiders, ensuring all areas of the business are represented and all participants are clear on roles and responsibilities.
- Take an insight-led approach to implementing firm-wide wellbeing initiatives, ensuring we’re focusing on the areas that matter most to colleague by providing recommendations and advising on priorities, informed by the Wellbeing Champions and external trends.
- Act as a champion for wellbeing with our leadership team and key stakeholders, enabling them to talk consistently about our wellbeing journey and provide support to our people where it matters most.
- Setting measures that enable us to track our improvements in this area, aligned with the firm’s wider engagement measurement approach.
Employee Engagement: support the Head of Culture & Engagement in the design and implementation of the PA Culture & Engagement Strategy. Includes:
- Support the design, execution and interpretation of PA’s firm-wide employee engagement survey
- Support in preparing reporting cuts for areas of the business and helping them to interpret their data.
- Consult on business unit plans that support the engagement agenda, troubleshooting in areas most in need of support.
- Consult on improvements to the employee experience, taking an insight-led approach to identifying hotspots and engaging key stakeholders in the proposed changes.
- Partner with stakeholders to drive accountability for employee engagement into the business.
- Work with the internal communications team to ensure all culture and engagement activity is regularly and effectively communicated using best practice, ensuring it reaches the widest audience.
- Staying up-to-date with trends in the external market to help develop and progress PA’s culture and engagement strategies.
- Develop relationships with HRBPS and wider HR team along with the business groups to ensure culture and engagement strategy and projects reflect the needs of employees and are accurately communicated.
- Work with L&D team to design and deliver any required training that supports culture and engagement priorities.
Job RequirementsWhat we're looking for
- Someone passionate about creating an environment where our employees can thrive, where diversity is celebrated, and the wellbeing of our people is a priority.
- The ability to juggle several priorities and adapt quickly to changing demands.
- Great communications skills, both written and verbal.
- An analytical thinker with the ability to take a concept and turn into a reality with limited supervision.
- A proactive individual, who seeks responsibility rather than waiting to be directed.
- Knowledge of organisational culture and engagement trends in the market and amongst PA’s competitors.
- Ability to engage and work with multiple senior stakeholders and to manage these relationships.
- Proven ability to influence and build trusted relationships, ensuring transparency and alignment.
- Proven ability to develop and continuously reflect on own emotional intelligence and empathetic ability in order to understand the requirements of employees.
About PA Consulting GroupBenefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.