Global Business Services are a strategic partner for Siemens supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. At our Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across Europe, in 20 different languages
To support our Finance & Accounting operation we are looking for a Junior Accountant
What are my responsibilities?
- Accurate and timely accounting service, by processing transactions in line with the company regulations and guidelines;
- Fixed Assets activities.
- Cash & Bank activities
- Perform monthly activities;
- Closing activities;
- Reporting activities;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (mandatory);
- Proficient in MSOffice (excel); experience with SAP will be a plus;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Strong customer focus, result & quality orientation and professional ethics.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
Job ID: 177592
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time