Woolworths Group Limited is a proud, homegrown Australian business, employer of more than
200,000 people and committed business partner of many thousand local farmers, producers and manufacturers.
The Group manages some of Australia’s most recognized and trusted brands including Woolworths,Dan Murphy’s, BWS, Cellarmasters, Big W, Countdown and ALH. We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which is reflective of the communities in which we operate.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Analyst in our Project Assurance team to be part of our Supply Chain PMO/ Governance Group. This role will be responsible for supporting the Quality Assurance Manager and Commercial Lead in day to day activities of project lifecycle management.
About the roleThis role will be responsible for reviewing commercial and financial analytics. You will also be accountable for accurate representation of information, identifying key risks and issues and assisting in project health checks (business outcome and program delivery).
You will also be responsible for:
- Assist in monitoring project impacts, controls, risks, opportunities and delivery of the benefits realisation plan and deployment success
- Assist in implementing Project Benefit Realisation Plans.
- Collaborating with PGM Delivery team in day to day financial activities.
- Review and assess commercial and financial analysis for Projects.
- Assess criteria, and others against the SC PMO Framework and strategy
- Assist in preparation of monthly steerco and exco reporting of assurance heat map , risk & issues and portfolio level health check progress.
- Assist in the Project Assurance framework and process development, ensure its ongoing maintenance
- Assist in health check of program/project reports (including risks, issues, dependencies, actions, etc.) , phase gate exit readiness checks, variation approval checks to foster high level of SC governance standards and business excellence, focusing on delivering the business outcomes;
- Assist Assurance manager with developing the assurance outcome & reports.
- Adhoc reporting.
- CA/CPA/MBA qualified (Commerce, Finance, Business)
- Advanced systems skills in Excel, Microsoft Access, BI tool and powerpoint.
- Demonstrated business analytical, financial and commercial modelling experience.
- Strong Business acumen ( Supply Chain Preferable), flexible and adaptive to change
- Demonstrated ability to manage across programs and projects, with strong collaboration skill sets.
At Woolworths we value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which reflects the communities we serve. If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), along with either full and part time employees, we encourage you to submit your application.
We’re social! - connect with us through LinkedIn #LI , Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!