Our vision: Easy Air Travel every step of the way.
SITA’s portfolio is built with industry know-how, obtained through constant collaboration across the industry, with members, customers, partners and industry bodies – to determine and satisfy requirements. Today, we provide the broadest portfolio for the air transport industry. Around the world, nearly every passenger flight relies on SITA technology. Globally, almost every airport and airline does business with us, and it’s our job to support their operations. As the world's leading air transport IT and communications specialist, we’re committed to meeting the demands of the air transport industry around the clock, every day. We are looking for a highly motivated Graduate to join our Delivery and Lifecycle Management Team. Can you help us?
As a part of the Accelerate Graduate Program, the Graduate, Associate Project Coordinator will join the team for an initial 11 months, during which there will be the possibility to rotate within two different practices. Our goal is to develop our graduates, offering the chance of an additional 11-month rotation, leading to possible future employment.
The Graduate will assist the Delivery and Lifecycle Management Team in performing a variety of tasks as well as performing other clerical duties, such as updating presentations, updating central project register, ensuring proper electronic filing of important documents and updating word documents. The Graduate may also be invited to attend some customer meetings and be asked to take minutes, which will give the candidate the opportunity to develop customer-facing skills.
- Produce KPI charts and consolidate team reports (good Excel and PowerBI-type skills would be good);
- Responsible for creating purchase requisitions and for timely and accurate receipting and closure;
- Ensuring that invoices are correctly reconciled against the purchase requisitions;
- To assist with budget preparation and forecasting;
- To help with the creation and maintenance of financial reports at team, project and program level;
- Monthly Contractor/Headcount global tracker and cost file update across the teams;
- Team(s) monthly activity reporting;
- Weekly Team Management activity tracker consolidation and follow-up;
- To provide general administrative support as needed.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Exposure to Project Management methodology;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Interest in developing an understanding of Delivery and Lifecycle Management;
- Good time management skills;
- Ability to work well independently and comfortably with international teams;
- Fluent in English language (other languages are an advantage).
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree at a Bachelor’s level in a technical related field.