- Country: UK
- Location: London
- Job ID: 10361
- Area of Interest: Marketing
- Department: Global Marketing (UK1)
- Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Job DescriptionBringing Ingenuity to Life
Ingenuity demands a different perspective, seeking inspiration in surprising places. At PA, we combine innovative thinking and breakthrough technologies to create a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
Become part of the Team
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global Marketing team, sitting right at the centre of all activity. Reporting in to the Operations Manager, you will work closely alongside our Centre of Excellences, supporting both marketing and operational activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Supporting the production of our weekly firm-wide newsletter to all PA people
- Managing our store of content reports, ensuring we have enough physical stock to display in our global reception areas and at external events
- Managing our event assets, and keeping track of stock levels and distribution
- Becoming an expert in our finance admin processes inc. raising POs for the marketing team, and assisting with the month-end process
- Co-ordinating content to display on our digital screens throughout the London office
- Liaising with facilities to ship event assets to various exhibitions and conferences when needed
- Supporting onsite at events, setting up exhibition stands and welcoming guests upon arrival (UK travel may be required)
- Managing incoming enquires via our website, and distributing them to the correct PA lead
- Administering the events team inbox, replying to emails where possible or directing to the relevant team member
- Project management of annual Raspberry Pi competition
- Co-ordinating the production of marketing plans and performance presentations on a quarterly basis
- Organising team socials and engagement activities
- Administrative support to the Chief Marketing Officer when required
Job RequirementsWhat we’re looking for
We are looking for a highly organised and pro-active individual, with a passion for learning new skills, managing a varied workload and multiple projects, willing to support wherever needed, and with an interest in Marketing.
The role will support a variety of marketing activities including digital marketing, content management, internal communications, our annual Raspberry Pi competition, as well as operational admin for the Chief Marketing Officer, Operations Manager, and the wider Marketing team.
No two days are the same in this role, so it’s well suited to someone who has a positive attitude, is helpful, a team player, and confident working with stakeholders at different levels.
About PA Consulting GroupBenefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.