Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands.
Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
What we are looking for
- You’re a self-starter, highly motivated individual, you have the ability to think fast and are hungry to learn
- You thrive in a space where creativity, innovation and a good challenge are part of everyday life
- You work well with others, like to strategize and plan out creative methods to generate more business opportunities
- You use rejection as fuel to motivate and push you to work harder and smarter
- You don’t achieve your goals because that is what is expected of you, rather you blow past expectations because it’s who you are.
- Opportunity for growth, promotion and recognition motivate you.
- You view this opportunity as a career, not as a job.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- You'll be bi-lingual, in English alongside one of the following languages; German, French, Dutch, Italian or Spanish
A Day in the Life
- At Qualtrics you are responsible for generating qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel and ultimately generate new revenue
- You will be collaborating with Account Executives to discuss and strategize methods to penetrate targeted accounts with the goal of setting quality meetings
- You make 50+ cold calls and send 50+ personalized emails per day. In addition, you find and add 15+ new contacts to into your call cadence
- You will contact leaders and executives in organizations of all sizes across many different verticals
- You collaborate with your peers sharing “oops moments,” and role-playing to make sure you’re focused on continuous improvement.
- Customer Obsession will fuel your need to help your future clients understand how Qualtrics can breathe new life into their organisation
- Your focus is helping leaders gain insights around their customers, employees, products and brand which allows them to make insightful decisions
- We make our own playbook and you will play an integral part in crafting it
- We take pride in being a flat organisation and enabling you to inspire change and set yourself up for success
Your dream is to be the owner of your success and build your career in a meritocratic organisation where success is continuously rewarded.
You wish to work with smart, scrappy and all around 'sound' team members, Qualtrics is the right fit for you.
Are you up for the challenge?
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.